All manuscripts should generally align with the following topics, but sessions may be added for groups of manuscripts which share a common theme.
1. Geological evolution of water-rock system: mechanisms, processes, factors, stages.
2. Organic geochemistry, biogeochemistry, formation of oil and gas deposits.
3. Water-Rock Interaction during oil and gas field development and operation.
4. Thermodynamics and kinetics of water-rock interaction, experimental geochemistry.
5. Modeling of hydrogeochemical and ore formation processes.
6. Geochemical cycles of elements and global environmental changes.
7. Geochemistry of natural waters: from atmospheric precipitations to deep brines.
8. Magmatic, metamorphic and geothermal processes.
9. Water-rock interaction controlling water quality and human health issues.
10. Disposal of radioactive waste: geological, hydrogeological and geochemical aspects.
11. Advances in analytical techniques for the study of water-rock interaction.
12. Applied isotope geochemistry.