16th International Symposium on Water-Rock Interaction and 13th International Symposium on Applied Isotope Geochemistry will be held in The International Cultural Center of Tomsk Polytecnic University.
The International Cultural Center of TPU has four halls:
- A concert hall with an area of 315.5 m2, designed for 342 people. In the hall there is a balcony with an area of 57 m2, designed for 70 people. The room allows to conduct both concert programs and presentations, as well as Conferences and Symposiums, Space Bridges and Web Conferences.
- A dance hall with columns of 320 m2, designed for 340 people. The peculiarity of the hall is the possibility of easy and rapid transformation of the room.
- A ceremonial hall is 126 m2, designed for 60 people. The hall is suitable for Conferences, Round Tables, works of individual sections.
- Seating area of 58 m2 is intended for holding Round Tables, working in small groups, negotiations.
- Foyer of the 2nd floor with an area of 145 m2 equipped with two plasma TV.
- All the rooms are equipped with modern lighting and sound equipment.